Friday, 19 November 2010

I decided that...

...our upcoming trip to Japan in 6 hours time, will be our pre-wedding honeymoon! Just in case you're wondering, yes indeedy, there is no such thing as a pre-wedding honeymoon and I have literally just made that up. Few reasons why it qualifies:
  1. We're going away for two whole weeks.
  2. In a bid to get better service (which I think is silly because in Japan, you get nothing BUT good service), we told the Ryokan we're staying at that we're a newly-married couple.
  3. Honeymoons are expensive. So is a trip to Japan.
And few reasons why it doesn't:
  1. On our second week in Japan, we will be joined by my Fiancé's friends. Honeymoons are usually attended by two people, not more.
  2. We're bunking over at some of my Fiancé's friends who are living in Tokyo and Yokohama.
  3. I'm blogging about it. No one really blogs about their honeymoon, or do they?
Anyway, it's 2:47 am as we speak and it's time for me to hit the sack. Stay tuned to this space as my netbook is joining me on my pre-wedding honeymoon.

3 comments:

  1. of cos ppl do blogs about their honeymooon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice, Japan. Been there earlier this year (see my FB pics) and no regrets at all! Was at Tokyo and Yokohama, and did the whole tourist thingy with visits to temples, shrines etc etc. Enjoy ya!

    Is it cold there now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that cold Aaron, about 10 degrees or more. And the autumn leaves are absolultely lovely!

    Yes, I had a wonderful time. We were in Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto, Osaka, Miyajima, Hakone, Kamakura, Hiroshima...can't remember where else actually. Will put the photos up!

    ReplyDelete