I wish I could have more!
So bridesmaid number 1 and also the maid-of-honour is my one and only sister. She's all the way in Australia at the moment, extremely busy with life-saving work (she's a doctor) and will soon be planning her own wedding with her Fiance. I do wish she was here so I could bore her with all my wedding talk. 

My maid-of-honour and her Fiancé enjoying some teh tarik and roti canai.
Soon-to-be, Mr. & Mrs. or rather Dr. & Dr.!
My other two bridesmaids, are good friends of mine. Both of them had amazing weddings and just got married last year. They are currently enjoying life as newly-weds (for clarity sake, they are not married to each other).

The lovely ladies at afternoon tea at the Lanesborough Hotel.
Did I mention that my bridesmaids' husbands are best friends too?
Proof that C is good influence on her husband. He reads Hello religiously.
I remember first meeting W at a training programme and giving her a lift back to the office. She was astounded by my driving skills! Haha...we became even better friends after we came to London together and were flatmates for 2 years. I do believe I gave her a lot of grief during those 2 years, from dumping ingredients wrongly (I am still a novice) to leaving oranges behind the couch for her to find. I am eternally grateful for how she is always there for me whenever I am down and out. She's a great girl! Strong and reliable, with a good heart and a fantastic cook. Now, she's back in Malaysia and I do miss her a lot. Especially when I'm cooking, or watching America's Next Top Model!
C is the most empathetic person I know. She is compassionate and dependable, and always listens to you (even if you are talking about the most mundane thing in the world). She's pretty quick to the draw when it comes to catching you out so be on your toes! Hehe...luckily for me, she is still in London so that's one person who I can wedding talk with. I think London is going to be a very lonely place for me once she's goes home to Malaysia eventually. Who's going to listen to my jokes and tell me they aren't funny?
There are many others (all over the world right now, gosh, globalisation) who I would have liked to include on my bridesmaid line-up. Unfortunately, it would seem a bit weird to have 10 bridesmaids. Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment