Wednesday, 9 May 2012

When I saw my short wedding video...

...during the Chinese Banquet for the first time, I actually shed tears. It was because someone took my whole wedding experience and squashed all of it into 5 minutes and 24 seconds.

Edmund Lee and his assistant videographer, Ken Chan, were nothing short of brilliant. Sure, there were times when he was coaxing me to smile or pose or do something (like stand in the garden for what felt like forever on 5 inch heels) and I was pretty grumpy (sorry guys!) as I was tired and wanted it all to be over. My husband was however, more than accomodating. Hehe...the results of his videography and editing skills are nothing short of spectacular. Jayne, his wife and also assistant has been very responsive via e-mail (as they are based in Malaysia) and I can't fault the customer service at all. Edmund and his team are definitely worth every penny/cent!

We are currently reviewing the longer video (about 25 minutes) and I really can't wait for all the footage! Meanwhile, if you're interested in the same-day video edit, please click on this link.

If you're interested in hiring Keng's Cinematography, I'm pretty confident you will not regret your decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment