...
Favors Essence for our bouquets, buttonholes and other floral decorations besides what was provided at the Garden Wedding, Black Tie Dinner and Chinese Banquet. I stuck to roses in the end instead of gerberas mainly because my husband was afraid his gerbera buttonhole would make him look too clownish.
The flowers were simple and chic, which I liked, and prices were reasonable. We also got a basket of gifts decorated, however this was slightly pricey. I was tempted (not sorely but tempted nonetheless) to spend a little more on flowers/decorations but I'm actually really glad I didn't!
 |
| My bouquet started out at V's parents' place... |
 |
| The groom's buttonhole was very pretty and in theme (red and white). |
 |
| Roses were the obvious choice in the hot and humid Malaysian climate. The bouquet lasted surprisingly long. |
 |
| The ring bearers' buttonholes were red. I would have preferred tinier roses but somehow, the overlarge flowers made my ring bearers look even cuter! |
 |
| The hand corsages were also red. |
 |
| The bridesmaids had red and white roses...there's an interesting story behind the bouquets. I'll tell you in a minute. |
 |
| If they looked like they are clutching tightly to the flowers, there's a reason why. |
Right after the chip san leung, everyone hurried over to the Garden Wedding. The girls split into two cars and one of the drivers/cars actually got hopelessly lost. Unfortunately, the car that got hopelessly lost had one of the bridesmaids' bouquets! As we were already late, we decided to go ahead with the ceremony - we had two bridesmaids, one maid of honour but were one bouquet short! We hurriedly took the maid of honour bouquet, split it down the middle and passed it off as the bridesmaids' bouquets whilst my sister, the maid of honour grabbed the only remaining bouquet. Haha...
My wedding bouquet was another source of fun - the tossing of the bouquet!
 |
| Getting ready to toss it. |
 |
| Lift off!!! |
 |
| Hmm...some of the girls weren't even TRYING to catch it. |
 |
| It was a good toss, and a good catch! |
 |
| The lady who caught it married my cousin a few months after! |
No comments:
Post a Comment