I was never big on wedding cakes because in Malaysia, cake cutting was just an act that didn't culminate to the actual eating of cake. The cakes were mostly fake (save a tiny sliver at the bottom where the knife rests)!
| I love the cake toppers and the fairytale castle, so cute! Love it!! |
Just recently, one of my bridesmaids, W, has been taking up baking rather seriously. She does absolutely lovely-looking macaroons and cupcakes (I saw lovely-looking as I've not tasted them yet but to be fair she's always been a fantastic cook!). And I thought it would be a brilliant idea to get her even more involved in my wedding by hiring her to bake a small wedding cake! Imagine my excitement when she said yes, and even more so when she said she would try to replicate the cake design above (but with white and burgundy instead or purple).
I am so excited and I think this will be a great addition to the Garden Wedding that we'll be having!!! Uhhh...no pressure W!
No comments:
Post a Comment