...as planned. For starters, I was trying to have the fitting when my sis a.k.a. the maid-of-honour was in town. Unfortunately, we were away in Rome and Madrid during the weekends which left us with weekdays. And of course (of course!!) the lunch slot I picked so happened to be the day my client decided to have an important teleconference. Not only did my sis miss my fitting but my bridesmaid was not available as well, it being a weekday (and yes all the subsequent weekends leading up to my photo shoot were fully booked out!). It was hilarious how you try to fit everyone's schedule but end up fitting only yours - from the lady who has been fitting me into my dress, the dear Gabriella (who doesn't work on Mondays and Sundays and was away during few of the other weekdays my sis and I could actually make it!) to my sister who had a window of only 2.5 weeks in London.
But hello cloud, my silver lining is my Fiance, who, bless his soul, made it to my final fitting (and was there for my first one too!). He learnt (I hope) how to tie my sash in a double bow from Gabriella. He learnt how to lace me up in my wedding dress. Not an easy feat! Plus he now has to teach all my bridesmaids exactly how to repeat Gabriella's beautiful double bow (according to her, it's an inate talent, you either have it or you don't).
Unfortunately, I also piled on a few pounds after my family trip to Rome and Madrid. Thanks to all the tapas and pasta. Those few pounds definitely made my dress tighter and I (argh) have to lose a couple of pounds of fat PRONTO.
![]() |
| To motivate myself. |
Unfortunately, I also piled on a few pounds after my family trip to Rome and Madrid. Thanks to all the tapas and pasta. Those few pounds definitely made my dress tighter and I (argh) have to lose a couple of pounds of fat PRONTO.

No comments:
Post a Comment