Saturday, 7 May 2011

It was with a heavy heart...

...I said goodbye to my sis and my mum this morning as they left for the airport. The past two weeks have been hectic (and stressful at times) to say the least but it was lovely having them around.

As honorary maid-of-honour, my sister took her duties rather seriously. Well, the ones that are allocated to her at least! Having bought our wedding rings, my sister kindly took them back to Australia as her very first maid-of-honour duty, so that we could claim the tax refund. Plus she is going to get my ring engraved in the Cartier branch in Melbourne! Woo hoo!

The night before she left, she pinned and measured me into a replica of my cheongsam, so that the dressmaker back home would be able to make some alterations to it beforehand. The mock is a lot looser then I expected. I must've lost some weight and didn't realise it!

I can't wait till it's my turn to be my sister's maid-of-honour, or rather MATRON-of-honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment