...photos in London versus Cambridge. I guess there's just so much going on in London that it's hard to find a decent, quiet place. I still think Mun Keat did a fantastic job finding nooks and crannies in London as great backdrops. We avoided the touristy shots like the plague, minus a couple of shots of the London Eye. Mun Keat had a great eye for great lighting...we would be wandering around and he would suddenly stop us and declared that "this place" was a good backdrop for some photos. His enthusiasm was catching as well...at one point I was so exhausted that I wanted to ask Mun Keat if we could go home, but he just seemed so enthused that I didn't! It was also especially nice because I was in casual clothes - jumping or anything active wasn't a problem at all.
 |
| My favourite of the London Eye series, just the two of us looking on in wonderment..haha. It was freezing cold up there! |
 |
| It looks like we're having an intimate chat about something that makes us smile. We could be very well be talking about fart smells at this point! How romantic! This was just by Westminster. |
 |
| What can I say...we love jumping shots! This was made even more magnificent by the clouds. |
 |
| This is us at Hyde Park, sitting randomly somewhere. I remember V took forever to sit down as he was afraid to get his trousers dirty while I unceremoniously just plonked down when Mun Keat told us to! |
 |
| The light here was amazing. Enough said! Yes there was some smooching. |
 |
| This series was taken nearby my old office in London Bridge. Mun Keat took one look at the red backdrop and made us stand in front of it. Here I am actually laughing so hard I was doubling over at one point. |
 |
| V took role playing very seriously. Hehe... |
No comments:
Post a Comment