..., that's my hair for you! Hence, investing in a good shampoo and conditioner is crucial. Lately, I decided to I needed a more clarifying shampoo on some days to ensure that my is nice and clean. So I tried the Liz Earle range. It's gotten really good reviews, is SLS-free and I'm please to say, I do like it! The Botanical Shine Shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and light (and the smell is very subtle). I find it more "cleaning" than my Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, which can leave a slightly greasy residue.
The Botanical Shine Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair is alright, light enough to do its job. Plus the range is much cheaper than the Aveda Dry Remedy range. Hmm...Aveda is great for my hair as well although it does leave a slight creamy feeling even after washing it off. Must be all that Buriti Oil in the shampoo and conditioner. I think Liz Earle leaves my hair cleaner for longer though so that one gets my vote....for days when your hair needs a bit more moisture, maybe opt for the Aveda range.
Used in conjunction with the Moroccan Oil treatment, my hair becomes bouncy, touchable and fragrant! Just makes me feel fab when all I did was wash and condition my hair. Haha...easy peasy, lemon squeezy. If only everything else in life was as easy as this.
The Botanical Shine Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair is alright, light enough to do its job. Plus the range is much cheaper than the Aveda Dry Remedy range. Hmm...Aveda is great for my hair as well although it does leave a slight creamy feeling even after washing it off. Must be all that Buriti Oil in the shampoo and conditioner. I think Liz Earle leaves my hair cleaner for longer though so that one gets my vote....for days when your hair needs a bit more moisture, maybe opt for the Aveda range.
Used in conjunction with the Moroccan Oil treatment, my hair becomes bouncy, touchable and fragrant! Just makes me feel fab when all I did was wash and condition my hair. Haha...easy peasy, lemon squeezy. If only everything else in life was as easy as this.
No comments:
Post a Comment