...I chosen some of my favourite photos from my pre-wedding photo shoot in Cambridge, so that you, dear readers can have a closer look into how much fun we had! In case you are wondering "why Cambridge?", well, my other half studied there...and we just thought it was a beautiful backdrop for our photos.
The trip there was a bit of a nightmare - I woke up early to get my hair and make up done only to find my make up artist was an hour a bit late. Then on the train, I couldn't sleep although I was dog-tired as I had my hair up! Mun Keat and V were fast asleep though. Finally, after checking in, my hair starting falling away...pins started unravelling...with more help from the extra strong wind. We had a fun time sitting in the punt while Mun Keat scrambled around trying to get photos of us - it's a hard job being a photographer! We had quite a heavy Thai dinner and went back to the hotel for an early night.
The next day wasn't as bad. I didn't really fancy my make up on the second day as I thought it made me look a bit sleepy in my photos. But my hairstyle held up for the whole day though, no surprises as there was a lot of hairspray involved. We spent most of the time wandering around the streets of Cambridge, stopped by V's college for some really impressive photos inside a chapel. Here are some top picks from our shoot in Cambridge in no particular order.
 |
| My favourite photo of myself. I love my contented smile, the view of my ring and V's Crumpler-man cufflinks and of course how tightly he's holding me. |
 |
| Love the light and the expression on my face., the way I look quite relaxed and at ease. I probably wasn't! I remember spending a lot of time smooching V though (as directed by my photographer). |
 |
| Here we were at the docks, towards the end of the day. It was getting really cold and I just wanted to have dinner! MK persuaded us to stay for a couple more shots and V kept my arms warm underneath his jacket. We were laughing quite hard at something...can't remember what. |
 |
| This has a very old-Christian feel to it: the candlesticks, the wood background, and I love the shot because it shows off the shape of my dress quite well. I hate the way the birdcage veil is sitting on my head but hopefully it's too far away to be noticeable. |
 |
| Reminds me of those "mafia" photo shoots. Very serious. Very "don't mess with us or else..." |
 |
| This is my favourite photo of V on his own. He looks very 007 in his tux and very debonair in the way he's leaning against the pillar. |
 |
| Another nature shot I love. The wind was at its element here! If you look closely, you can see the single leaf falling in between us. Priceless moment. Also remember MK getting hit by branches and leaves as the wind was hollering around us. |
 |
| The wind was blowing quite hard at this point and I started to panic as I could feel raindrops (and all we had was this umbrella!). Nature at its element. |
We were absolutely exhausted by the time we got back to London. Kudos to Mun Keat for really going all out, trying to get the best out of us. All photo credits go to
Mun Keat, our brilliant photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment