Sunday, 4 September 2011

I'm loving my blog's...

...brand new look! Courtesy of one of our pre-wedding photographs by Mun Keat (you can see more of them on this link), my Mr. Right picked out a really nice wood-y background and we colour-coordinated what you're seeing on screen now. More upbeat and laid-back than the previous look which featured quite a dark, sophisticated feel.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi - love your blog! Came across it on Google, I am also trying to organise a wedding in KL from the UK. I would love to know who your wedding planner is - I can't find anywhere to email you privately on this site, but I'd really appreciate it if you could get in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mish, thanks for reading my blog! Do you have an e-mail or Fb profile? I can message you privately then...I did a short entry about my wedding planner (you can find it underneath my labels) but if you need her contact details, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly me - mish82@gmail.com - on FB with same email. Love to have contact details of wedding planner. Hope your preparations are going well!

    ReplyDelete