... instead of rings, was a bit of a hassle during our Registration. But I'm glad we did! We were both initially scratching our heads thinking hard about what to get each other. We finally settled on earrings and a pendant for me, cufflinks and a belt for him. These were practical as well as we will aim to wear the gifts on our wedding day. Having said that, it took a while to LOOK for the gifts!
I was looking for a pair of drop earrings, something classic that I could wear time and time again with a matching pendant. When He brought me to Brilliant, I fell in love with these earrings!

Unfortunately, the matching pendant was a bit too much bling and I settled on a simple pear-shaped diamond instead.

These were absolutely gorgeous! If you read the blurp on the website, it talks about ethically laboratory-grown diamonds under precise conditions resulting in diamonds that are perfect in Cut, Colour and Clarity.
Finding His belt and cuff links was a little more tricky (ok, mostly because he's particular!) as a lot of belts tend to look pretty much alike. We settled for a very snazzy Hugo Boss belt, which I probably liked a lot more than he did.

The cufflinks, we both found on a chance visit to Swarovski!
Wedding Day Update!!
Some photos of my husband's cufflinks and belt on our wedding day...
Wedding Day Update!!Some photos of my husband's cufflinks and belt on our wedding day...


No comments:
Post a Comment