...one of my bridesmaids, W, has recently started up her baking business. Initially she was going to do a
fairytale cake for me but because of our choice of
cake toppers, we decided to do something different. It's not everyday you see a Geisha and Ninja couple on a wedding cake! Inspiration for the wedding cake came from the picture below, taken from a bridal magazine.
 |
| Loved the simplicity of this cake. |
Here's a replica of the cake, three distinct layers of actual cake, two layers of double chocolate ganache and one layer of peanut butter cake, in red and white made by my good friend, bridesmaid, ex-flatmate and one of the loveliest person you will ever meet. Mmmm....unfortunately, I didn't make it in time to taste the peanut butter cake! It was gone before I had a chance, a testament to how delicious it is.
 |
| Thank you WL for making the most amazing wedding cake. It's so cute and so us. You're so talented! |
 |
| Our cake toppers prove to be too heavy for the cake. Hence why they are standing at the bottom and not on top! |
 |
| Cutting our wedding cake. I remember my husband trying to cut through the red ribbon! |
I'm really excited as my sis has decided to ask W to make her wedding cake (or maybe even a cupcake or macaroon tower) as well! This time, I'll be the first in line to sink my teeth into her delicious baking.
No comments:
Post a Comment