Monday, 25 July 2011

My sister has always...

...been slightly disgusted by the fact that I can go for three days (or sometimes more) without washing my hair. She religiously washes her hair daily whilst I see how long I can get away with it! As promised in my earlier post, I'm back to give you a quick review of the MoroccanOil I've been using for the past month.

Before I do that, let me share with you my usual routine. I don't really do much with my hair besides occasional combing when necessary. If I'm being extra disciplined, I usually try to rub some extra virgin organic coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil onto my hair, especially the ends about 20 minutes to an hour before I wash my hair. My future M.I.L swears by aloe vera and I'm sure it works as her hair is extremely black and soft. After letting the oil seep in, I shampoo and condition as normal. I towel dry my hair and apply a coin-sized dollop of MoroccanOil on my hand, spread it evenly with my fingers and run my fingers through my hair. I do generally avoid blow-drying my hair mostly because I'm lazy but sometimes I have to do it because I need to go to sleep! Even so, I never blow dry my hair until it's bone dry, once again, because I'm lazy!

The thing I like about this oil is the nice smoky smell it leaves behind. Plus, once my hair dries, I can feel the softness and manageability of my hair which is quite wonderful. Will definitely keep using this, especially since a little dollop of the stuff does go a long way!

2 comments:

  1. So did the MorrocanOil helped? I need help with my hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it did! I like it quite a lot actually. Put it on after I shower and it makes my hair quite manageable and soft. Less split ends too.

    ReplyDelete