![]() |
| You can probably tell I'm still really into peep-toe shoes. |
![]() |
| A deeper red is quite interesting as well. |
I spent some time trawling through the internet for strappy gold shoes instead. Why? Well since my cheongsam would have some gold lace on it, I thought it would be a good match. Once again, I searched high and low but couldn't find the right pair.
Just as I was about to give up the search altogether and consider other options (getting a made-to-measure pair or getting a pair dyed to the right colour), I stopped by Schuh on the way to badminton last Friday evening. A pair of red high heels caught my eye and after trying them on in my size (EU size 36 or UK size 3), I totally loved them! Unfortunately, only the display pair was available in my size and the left shoes has a noticeable stain on the front. I decided to come home and order the pair online after my badminton session, although I had no clue if the red would match the red on my cheongsam.
Luckily for me, my mother and sister arrived in London on Saturday and they brought with them a swatch from my cheongsam. Additionally, my red shoes arrived today!!! Woo hoo!!! My sister was initially reticent about the shoes before I put them on but she loved them straight after that. And yes, they do match my cheongsam....I know it probably isn't everyone's cup of tea - with floral ruffles but I absolutely love them...and I am especially psyched that I can wear these with my cheongsam AND my wedding dress if I wanted to shake things up.
![]() |
| Schuh Red Floral Ruffle High Heels - They look a lot better in real life! |
For more photos of the shoes, please click on the following:
Red cheongsam, wedding dress.



It's gorgeous! Love it!!!
ReplyDelete