That's what I hope for anyway!
So the engagement and wedding are over...my baby sister got hitched as well, it seems like we're heading off to the next phase of our lives. This phase has left me nothing but extremely fond memories (as I go through photos, videos, momentos!) and if you, Dear Reader, have stumbled upon my blog - I hope it has entertained or benefited you in some way.
From my husband's poignant proposal (well poignant to me!), to the fun (but admittedly stressful) wedding preparations, to the actual day itself...it has been a roller coaster ride of sorts - shared by many of my loved ones. Thank God for all the blessings and thank you all for making this possible. It wouldn't have been the same without you.
As I sit here, the wedding still freshly imprinted in my mind, I feel the tiny little kicks inside my belly - a little girl who I bet can't wait to make new memories!
So let this be the beginning of something wonderful.
So the engagement and wedding are over...my baby sister got hitched as well, it seems like we're heading off to the next phase of our lives. This phase has left me nothing but extremely fond memories (as I go through photos, videos, momentos!) and if you, Dear Reader, have stumbled upon my blog - I hope it has entertained or benefited you in some way.
From my husband's poignant proposal (well poignant to me!), to the fun (but admittedly stressful) wedding preparations, to the actual day itself...it has been a roller coaster ride of sorts - shared by many of my loved ones. Thank God for all the blessings and thank you all for making this possible. It wouldn't have been the same without you.
As I sit here, the wedding still freshly imprinted in my mind, I feel the tiny little kicks inside my belly - a little girl who I bet can't wait to make new memories!
So let this be the beginning of something wonderful.
Oooh, can't wait! Girls' names
ReplyDeleteArwen
Anya
Arabella (bella)
Emily
Emma
Umbrella
Umbrella?! Haha...
DeleteCongrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteTQ TQ!!
Deleteohhhh congrats !!!!
ReplyDeleteA bit late but thanks!
DeleteThank you for your beautiful,witty and informative blog. I have really used your blog to mainly plan my wedding as i am also a Msian working in London and the wedding is scheduled in July in KL. You provided me so many informative tips. I have to say many thanks for the blog post on the Benjamin Adams shoes and the wedding dresses.
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooo much Jess!
Naveena (naveena.govindasamy@gmail.com)
Thanks Naveena, good luck with your wedding! Hope it all goes smoothly!
DeleteHi there, love all the details on your blog! I especially love the simple wedding car deco. May I know where did you get the deco for the car done in Malaysia?
ReplyDelete