...6 months after my wedding and I've still to wrap this blog up.
You, dear reader, must be wondering why. What else do I have to blog about now that I've moved from engagement excitement to wedding bliss? Well, to be truthful, I am still waiting on my final videos and photographs. And yes, there is my sister's wedding coming up pretty soon...but of course I've not been privvy to all the arrangements firsthand (so it is rather difficult to blog about it!).
Hence, I'm not going to say don't hold your breath, because there's still more juice left in this uh...fruit.
You, dear reader, must be wondering why. What else do I have to blog about now that I've moved from engagement excitement to wedding bliss? Well, to be truthful, I am still waiting on my final videos and photographs. And yes, there is my sister's wedding coming up pretty soon...but of course I've not been privvy to all the arrangements firsthand (so it is rather difficult to blog about it!).
Hence, I'm not going to say don't hold your breath, because there's still more juice left in this uh...fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment