Monday, 7 November 2011

Are my nail biting days...

...truly behind me?

I've been growing my nails for the wedding and I'm wondering if they'll stay this time around. I have in the past grown them and proceeded to chew them off. It's been ... gosh, ages, I can't remember the last time I bit my nails!

I went for a normal manicure last week and they looked really pretty, so unlike my short stubby hobbit fingers. I might just keep it that way!

By the way, Julie's Nails in Balham is freaking awesome. Their pedicures last forever!! I had my nails done up for my registration and pre-wedding photos as well, both times I had a French mani. I quite like for this colour by O.P.I for French manicures - Privacy Please. It's just a hint of pink. But am worried that it won't show up at all.
Privacy Please - Very very sheer pink, it looks like the colour of your own healthy nails!

Pink-ing of You - Have it on my toes at the moment, looks pretty but probably too bright for a French manicure.


In the Spotlight Pink - Thinking of trying this on my nails next.
Oh well, my nails are probably in shock with all the growth their getting at the moment. Better let them enjoy their moment of glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment