Friday, 17 December 2010

The clock has struck midnight...

...and tomorrow has become today. I should be in bed getting my beauty sleep (greatly needed) but I have been terrible at updating my blog so this is me making amends.



Our invite for our marriage registration in London, designed by Suzanne Loh (sister to our Wedding Planner). I really think the groom is the spitting image of my soon-to-be husband!

Today is the day I legally marry my man (can I 'illegally' marry him? I suppose I could...). The day I make a legal declaration:
"I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I (insert name) may not be joined in matrimony to (insert name)."
and a contractual declaration:
"I call upon these persons here present to witness that I (insert name) do take thee (insert name) to be my lawful wedded husband."

I do solemnly vow that I will blog in greater detail later but for now, I need to crawl into my bed and pass out for the next 8 or so hours. My excitement is not showing through I know, but it's only because I'm absolutely exhausted!!! I'm quite psyched to find out what his vows are going to sound like....

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! My family and I are very happy for you. It will be a blessed awesome marriage.
    Much ♡♥♡♥,

    Jenny and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Will see you at the ceremony next year in December 2011 back home? No invites sent out yet but you'll probably get yours sometime next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess - for the next invitation, I dare you to use Varian's new fake-do :) Thanks for having me last min at the ROM it was really entertaining and sweet at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am glad you're coming for the wedding this December too!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete