...arrived! My Benjamin Adams shoes are here!
I unwrapped them this morning and after admiring them for a while, slipped them on. Gosh, they are incredibly towering heels. I wonder if I have been overconfident about my ability to wear these platform heels. For someone who hardly wears heels (only on special occasions) and who is most comfortable in sneakers, this might be a potential problem. But practice makes perfect! I'm currently wearing them whilst typing this blog entry...hehe. Funnily enough, it's more comfortable on my left foot than my right...hmmm.
Wedding Day Update!!!
So I wore my shoes during the pre-wedding photo shoot before my wedding day. I must admit that the additional height was something I had to get used to...plus totterring around in 5 additional inches wasn't easy. I'm glad to report that these shoes are very comfy for the height, thanks to the cushy platform at the front. They are also quite hardy - I did accidentally rub or knock them together while I'm walking but I only lost a few crystals.All in all, great pair of shoes and I'll definitely wear them again!
![]() |
| Looking brand new, despite me traipsing in them during the photo shoot in Cambridge. |
![]() |
| My sister helping me with my shoes on my wedding day. |
![]() |
| Carefully now! |



No comments:
Post a Comment