Sunday, 29 August 2010

Engaged Me is about...


...my foray into the world that exists between the Proposal and the Wedding. Sure, a lot of future bride-to-be(s) have gone down the same road and I don't claim to be any different! I just thought, more for my sake than for yours, dear reader (as much as I'm psyched that you're actually reading this!), it would be absolutely imperative for me to document as much as I can so that I can one day look back and go "hhmmmmm", whilst stroking my imaginary long beard in contemplation.

Soooo...if you've been invited to read the blog (or forced), or you've dropped in by chance, I do hope you enjoy the blog for I surely will enjoy posting on it! I welcome any comments you may have (constructive or otherwise) and don't hesitate to post questions too! It's taking me awhile to get used to all the html stuff but I hope I master it enough so that my blog looks attractive to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment